Rotations: Our scheme consists of three 12-month rotations across a range of departments including:
- Capital Allocation & Business Control
- Audit, Risk & Compliance
- Finance Operations
- Group Reporting & Technical Accounting
- Facilities & Fleet
You’ll start off by building your core understanding of the structure, processes, and systems of Finance, then have the opportunity to move into roles within our UK and European operating companies and ventures and finally gaining experience in more specialist areas like Treasury, Strategy and Mergers & Acquisitions. Your first 12-month rotation will be in either our London or Bradford office – we will confirm locations two months prior to your start date.
Learning and Development: At Liberty Global we are committed to developing talented people to move onwards and upwards through our organization during their programme and beyond.
- We will fully fund and support you to achieve your CIMA qualification completed through apprenticeship, with study leave. You are required to complete the qualification within the three-years of being on the scheme.
- You will receive an L&D Curriculum that looks at personal development as well as technical expertise running through your three years.
- You’ll also benefit from on-the-job experience working on impactful projects