Our scale and expertise in networks and customer service mean we understand the specific challenges facing businesses – and are perfectly placed to meet their demands.
For business and public sector organizations, we provide a complete range of voice, advanced data, video, wireless and cloud-based services across our local broadband networks, as well as mobile and converged fixed-mobile services.
Our business customers include SOHO (generally up to five employees), small business and medium and large enterprises. We also provide business services on a wholesale basis to other operators.
Our business services are designed to meet the specific demands of our business customers with a wide range of services, including increased data transmission speeds and virtual private networks. These services fall into five broad categories:
- data services for fixed internet access, with a 4G connectivity backup, IP virtual private networks based on SDWAN solutions, and high capacity point-to-point services, including dedicated cloud connections;
- cloud collaboration VoIP solutions and circuit switch telephony, unified communications and conferencing options;
- wireless services for mobile voice and data, as well as managed WiFi networks;
- video programming packages and select channel lineups for targeted industries; and
- value added services, including managed security systems, cloud enabled business applications, storage and web hosting.
Our intermediate to long-term strategy is to enhance our capabilities and offerings in the business sector so we become a preferred provider in the business market. To execute this strategy, customer experience and strategic marketing play a key role.
For more information about our full range of business services please visit the business pages at each of our company websites.