Finance is an essential part of our business. It provides us with an efficient control and planning framework. It drives our levered equity strategy. It enables us to achieve optimal returns on capital.
In short, it’s an ideal place for you to build the skills, knowledge and expertise you need to become one of the future leaders of our business. Our Summer Internship programme is a great way to experience what Finance has to offer and get to know our business better.
Over the 4 week programme, you’ll participate in a range of activities designed to give you insight into how Finance drives our business performance:
- Participation in real Finance work
- Training in core Finance skills
- Meet senior leaders across our business
- Work in teams to solve a Business Challenge and present to our panel of experts
What you need
We’re looking for ambitious, analytically-minded graduates who want to pursue a fast-track career in Finance. The Summer Internship is based in the UK and will start in July 2023.
You will need to be in the 2nd year of your undergraduate degree and be on-track for a 2.1. You will need to be available to work without company sponsorship in the UK for the duration of the internship.
Want to go far with Liberty Global? Here are some of the qualities our leaders all share:
- Co-creators who can develop and execute strategies
- Entrepreneurs that are relentless in their drive for results
- Innovators who strive to meet our customers’ future needs
- Inspirational individuals with outstanding communication, organisational and analytical skills