The COVID-19 pandemic has forever changed the way organisations and individuals work. Indeed, NOC Management professionals have experienced significant challenges in 2020.
With more people than ever working from home and the enormous surge in demand for online services, the need for a reliable and secure IT infrastructure has never been more important.
As a NOC management professional you may face some of these challenges in the coming months:
- Anticipating customer’s increased demands in data.
- Finding trusted suppliers to deliver the right mix between Peering and IP-transit, to make your network fast, safe, and reliable.
- Checking the efficiency of your team, from service people that fix issues when clients call to technicians that actively monitor the network.
- Outsourcing (part of) your 24/7 NOC centre at reasonable cost.
- Using a service framework to better anticipate incidents.
We’ve conducted extensive interviews with NOC Managers to understand the key insights from 2020 and identify what challenges you might face in 2021. Download the best practice guide to get you started with some fresh ideas.