Rotations: Our scheme consists of rotations across a range of teams over the course of three years.
During your first year, you’ll spend your time through a series of 4-month rotations building knowledge in our core areas of:
- Security Architecture & Engineering
- Operational Security
- Information Security
- Oversight & Assurance
Your second year will be spent building your expertise over two six-month rotations.
In your third year, you will be focusing on one of these specialist areas, including:
- Security Architecture & Engineering – driving agreed detailed security requirements across all organisational products and services; security validation and penetration testing; application code reviews
- Customer Internet Security – Central abuse management support to our markets, crypto and certificate services; domain and phishing protection
- Security Governance, Risk & Resilience – managing business continuity and business resilience; cyber security risk; security policies and standards; vendor risk management
- Managed Detection & Response – monitoring, detection and first response across a range of telecom networks, service platforms, IT and office applications; network hygiene
- Threat Intelligence & Vulnerability Management – providing threat intelligence and forensics such as analytics and assessments of internal and external threats and vectors (phishing, sensitive data, credentials, remote working etc.); management and reduction of the attack surface of our assets
- Information Security – security engagement focal point for new M&A activity, provision of strategic security recommendations across the business, security services management, and the delivery of a mature security awareness culture through engagement, consultancy, and education
- Security Oversight & Assurance – providing impartial confidence to the business and senior management that an appropriate level of security is in place, across governance, management, security risk and security controls
Learning and Development: At Liberty Global we are committed to developing talented people to move onwards and upwards through our organization during their programme and beyond.
- You will receive an L&D Curriculum that looks at personal development as well as technical expertise running through the three years.
- You’ll also benefit from on-the-job experience working on impactful projects