Finance is an essential part of any business, and our dedicated graduate scheme will give you the opportunity to develop both your functional and technical expertise – whilst studying for a professionally recognized qualification and cultivating your future leadership credentials.
We are a world-leading finance organization; striving for effective deployment and optimal returns on capital, delivering an efficient control and planning framework, and driving our levered equity strategy. The role features three 12-month rotations across a range of departments, enabling you the opportunity to cultivate your future leadership credentials while developing both your functional and technical expertise and studying for an internationally recognized, professional qualification.
There will be opportunities to gain experience in several core areas. For example:
- Capital Allocation & Business Control
- Property & Facilities
- Audit, Risk & Compliance
- Financial Operations and Procurement
As you progress through the scheme, you will have the chance to gain experience in more specialist areas. For example:
- Investor Relations
- Group Reporting & Technical Accounting
- M&A and Content Investments
You must be fluent in English, globally mobile and have the right to work in both the EU and UK without our support, as the scheme could involve assignments across Europe.
A 2:1 degree (or equivalent) is also essential – but it doesn’t matter what discipline it’s in. We’re more interested in your passion for pursuing a career in Finance, your love of being challenged and your desire to come up with ideas that inspire and influence our senior leaders.
Our ideal candidates are curious, resilient, collaborative, highly analytical and confident enough to question the ways we work.
We will also be looking at your leadership potential – and individuals who make excellent leaders at Liberty Global are:
- Co-creators who can develop and execute strategies generous study leave and pay progression that are both way above the industry standards
- Entrepreneurs that are relentless in their drive for results
- Innovators who strive to meet our customers’ future needs
- Inspirational individuals with outstanding communication, organizational and analytical skills
We will also fully fund and support you to achieve your CIMA qualification with generous study leave and pay progression that are both way above industry standard.