Liberty Global aims to put Security at the heart of building tomorrow’s connections today. We deliver high-quality, innovative security services that reduce risk and increase trust across all Liberty Global companies.
It’s an ideal place for you to build the skills, knowledge, and expertise you need to become one of the future leaders of our business. Progressing through multi-rotations over 3 years, you’ll get to work across a range of departments while developing both your functional and your technical expertise. We also offer internationally recognised professional qualifications.
Progressing through a range of 3-month and 6-month rotations, you’ll get to work across a range of departments while developing both your functional and your technical expertise.
There will be opportunities to gain experience in several core areas. For example:
- Security Architecture & Engineering
- Operational Security
- Security Governance & Compliance
As you progress through the scheme, you will have the chance to gain experience in more specialist areas. For example:
- Architecture & Engineering
- Customer Internet Security
- Governance Risk & Assurance
- Security Operations
- Security Tooling
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
What you need
We’re looking for ambitious, analytically minded graduates who want to pursue a fast-track career in Cybersecurity. The scheme is based in the UK and includes at least one international rotation, so you must be fluent in English and eligible to work in the UK without company sponsorship. You also need a minimum grade of a 2.1 for your degree (or country equivalent) in a related discipline.
Want to go far with Liberty Global? Here are some of the qualities our leaders all share:
- Co-creators who can develop and execute strategies
- Entrepreneurs that are relentless in their drive for results
- Innovators who strive to meet our customers’ future needs
- Inspirational leaders with outstanding communication, organisational and analytical skills